Terms & Conditions
Our terms & conditions can be read here. If you require more information, please contact us.
Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd
We are Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd, offering airport parking within close proximity to Manchester airport, we also provide parking facilities for local major airport hotels. We have an online service for you to use to book with us, and should you have any questions/queries please do not hesitate to email us via the contact form, we are always happy to help. We are accredited by Park Mark the safer parking scheme, for more information on this scheme please visit www.parkmark.co.uk
We use Paypal as a secure online payment system, we do not share your information with any third parties, and your information is not stored on our site. We may use your email address to provide you with a newsletter from time to time and you have the option to unsubscribe from that service if you so wish, there is an option to do this on the first newsletter that you receive. Once your payment is complete you will receive a booking confirmation from Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd, this is your proof of purchase, please retain that for your records.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd
This website is operated by Peter Ashley Car Parks. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Peter Ashley Car Parks. Peter Ashley Car Parks offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
It is our policy at Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd to refund clients who cancel at least 24 hours prior to their commencement of their booking. All cancellations need to be in writing and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd Terms & Conditions
- a) We will take reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us the keys to your vehicle.
- b) We will only be responsible where proven we are at fault, or where we are proven to be negligent; we are not responsible for the acts of third parties that are unrelated to Peter
Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd.
- c) We can move vehicles to one of our secured parking sites that we choose within the area.
- d) If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you the full daily price that applies at the time.
- e) We will consider your vehicle to have been abandoned if you do not claim it at the end of your booked period. After three months we may make arrangements for the disposal of your vehicle and will serve notice on you to this effect in accordance with the requirements of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977. We will use the proceeds of sale to cover our costs.
- f) Customer’s vehicles are insured whilst being driven by a member of our staff in any car park that is in the company’s control or on the public highway.
We are not responsible for the following:
- a) Matters that are covered by your car, holiday or any other more specific insurance. You must look to that for protection in the first instance.
- b) If you damage your vehicle while parking it, events outside our control or events you have not arranged insurance cover for or have insurance excesses for.
- c) This is an open air car park, Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd will not accept liability for the consequences of the weather or for any alleged damage that was not seen or reported and due to the weather or light conditions or where the exterior of the vehicle was dirty. Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd will not accept responsibility for damaged windscreens or other glass, unless such damage is proved to be as a result of our proven act or negligence.
- d) Mechanical failures, terrorism, catastrophe or criminal activity, unless caused by our deliberate actions or negligence.
- e) Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd is not liable for the mechanical or electrical failure of vehicles in its car parks, which includes (but not limited to) batteries, key fobs, alarms and immobilisers, or for any damage to wheels, or tyres (including punctures), unless such damage is proved to be as a result of our proven act or negligence.
- f) Any deterioration in the vehicle’s condition while it is at the car park.
- g) Property left unattended on our site, in courtesy vehicles and trailers, or in your vehicle.
- h) Any losses caused by you not leaving enough time for transfers to the airport.
- i) Delays in collecting your vehicle caused by you losing the receipts or not having some other proper authority.
- j) Damage claims you make after leaving the site, unless you can prove that the damage occurred as a result of our fault or negligence.
- k) Any consequential (indirect) losses.
- l) If you miss your flight due to unexpected delays or your failure to allow enough time.
- m) Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for delays to its services as a result of circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited to) traffic congestion, road accidents, flight delays, security alerts, and severe weather conditions.
What you must do:
- a) Arrive in plenty of time.
- b) Let us know if you have a disability and need help. You can use the contact form on the website prior to your booking.
- c) Leave your vehicle keys with us so that we can move your vehicle.
- d) Tell us about any vehicle immobiliser, automatic security feature or modification for a disability.
- e) Remove all your belongings from the vehicle.
- f) Keep your luggage with you at all times.
- g) Hand the vehicle over to us in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance.
- h) Drive slowly and carefully in the car park and keep children with you.
- i) Follow instructions given to you by Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd staff.
- j) Produce a receipt or some other proper authority when you come to collect the vehicle. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you cannot prove that you own it.
- k) Pay any parking charge due if you park longer than agreed. We can refuse to hand over the vehicle if you do not pay these charges.
- l) Check your vehicle carefully before leaving it with us or taking it away again.
- m) Fill in a customer service report for any claim before you leave the site with your vehicle.
- n) You must allow sufficient time to transfer from the car park and complete airport departure procedures.
- m) Your car must be handed over in a roadworthy condition with a valid MOT and correctly displaying a tax disc. If the chauffeur believes that your car is either unsafe or not road legal then they may refuse to drive your car. No refund will be made in these circumstances.
Peter Ashley Car Parks Ltd
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Peter Ashley Car Parks 38 Moss Lane, Styal, Wilmslow Manchester Cheshire United Kingdom SK9 4LG
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.